Today, I tried to recreate pumpkin juice and I would consider it a success!
This is the recipe that I used:
- 4 liters apple cider (apple juice works fine too)
- 1 small (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour over ice in individual glasses.
- Stir again before each serving.
I chose this recipe because it had simple ingredients and there weren’t very many of them! I found other recipes too, but they were more complex than this one. I followed the recipe and instructions perfectly except that I halfed the recipe. For the apple cider, I had to brew it myself so I boiled water and made apple cider before mixing everything else together.
These are the ingredients that I used
I didn’t have a pitcher so I just used a large bowl that worked well too. It looked pretty gross at this point.
I tried the pumpkin juice both warm and hot and it was delicious both ways! I would reccomend this recipe if you are ever looking to make some easy pumpkin juice. ha ..